If you are a manufacturer, you are already in the market, so you are well aware of the trends prevalent at the stated point of time. In that case, you can get your ecommerce store developed from experts and start selling from it.
On the flip side, you can start the ecommerce business as a retailer or by leveraging the benefits of the dropshipping model. In the ecommerce business, there are a handful of brands that support dropshipping. To contact with the distributors, retailers, or dropshipping business, you can explore the giant networks like that of Alibaba. You can also seek the help of local vendors to connect with wholesale vendors. Once you communicate with potential leads and have your business model decided, you need to proceed accordingly.
When you are moving ahead with the idea of having the retail business, you need to get your inventory available in stock, which is not the case for a dropshipping business. The next step is to create your ecommerce store. For your ecommerce business startup, you can create your store for free on registering yourself as a startup on Builderfly. With the help of an intuitive DIY store builder, you can build ecommerce store on your own. The best thing is you don't have to pay any recurring charges to keep selling from your store. So, make your store live and start selling!
Leveraging the benefits of the online ecommerce platform Builderfly’s Startup plan, you can acquire the sales up to $5k and that too, without any transaction fees. On hitting the sales figure, you can upgrade your store with a suitable Builderfly plan to add more functionalities to your ecommerce store.
Learn here to grow your online product selling business:
1. Grow your business with cross channel sales: When it's a business, you must be getting deals, the channel not always matters. With the omnichannel presence, you can grow your brand value, improve the ranking of your store in the SERPs, and get more sales. With Builderfly, you can manage your ecommerce sales across other ecommerce platforms via a single dashboard.
2. Manage cross channel inventory: To flourish your business if you are selling across multiple platforms, you usually have to check and update in-stock inventory in each of your sales channels. With Builderfly, your inventory across all of your mentioned sales channels can be updated automatically.
3. Offer unlimited variations: Ecommerce are just like apparel for anyone. It implies that people crave for more alterations; they want it to be trendy. Builderfly lets you add unlimited product variations for each of your SKUs, so it will become easier for you to please your customers.
4. Get your online business a mobile app: With Builderfly ecommerce native app builder, you can create a native mobile app for your online store. This helps you gather the attraction of your mobile users and increase the count of your average sales. Your native mobile does have AI integration leveraging, which you can track live customer behavior and propose them live offers to close the deal. This feature will surely add massive value to your business.
5. Manage customer's database: Builderfly has integrated CRM to manage the database of customers purchasing from your store. It will include information like the contact details as well as lifetime sales and interests of your customers that can help you better understand the customer demographics and add products accordingly.
6. Personalize your relationship with customers: Your products might be the frequently required product, so there are higher chances that your customers will turn to repeat customers. For that reason, you must stay in contact with your customers. With Builderfly newsletter and inbuilt templates, you can communicate with your customers with utter ease. You can group your audience and send personalized greetings and offers, as well.
When these were certain significant factors that can benefit your ecommerce business, there are so many features like real-time shipping calculation, store customization, SEO updates, etc. that can improve your sales score.
Builderfly is the best eCommerce website builder with all the features you need to start, build & grow your eStore. The enterprise functionality & AI-Powered apps helps businesses grow online with 75% less cost & time than other online store builder.